Bangkok Hotels

Browse 683 Bangkok, Thailand hotel reviews for 1106 Bangkok hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bangkok

Khao San Road Hotels2.3 km
Nonthaburi Hotels9.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bangkok Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
Jopin says: "If you've read reviews about this hotel on Tripadvisor, you'd know just how unfr..."
$16
#2 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
bhush2006 says: "I stayed in this hotel during 15th Feb. 2015 to 18th Feb. 2015 during Bangkok Tr..."
#3 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
sky69 says: "I stayed here from 12 Feb'2015 to 18th Feb '2015 attending Huge Bangkok meetup F..."
$43
#4 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
ngan says: "The hotel located near the Sky train in Bangkok. I suggest you should take the s..."
#5 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
st5om says: "Stayed here for only one night right at the end of our Thailand trip but we real..."
#6 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
younglondoner says: "Legacy Suites are in a superb location close to all the action on Sukhumvit Road..."
$57
#7 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
AlexBrunst says: "Every time I come to Bangkok I stay at the Le Meridin, which is right next to ..."
$107
#8 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
Anicia says: "The hotel is strategically located, not too far from the train station. And quit..."
$102
#9 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
mudcore says: "We love everything about this hostel! The unique cabin bed experience was defini..."
#10 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
halilee says: "We stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment and LOVED IT!! What a brilliant place! Very..."
$46
#11 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
ccjbeachbum says: "the aloft by Sheridan i had stayed in before the travbuddy meet-up and Jamal was..."
$68
#12 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
ivy says: "This is definitely the best hostel to stay in! Cheap from 500 Baht for a single ..."
#13 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
lazybones says: "Upon arrival, there were the friendly staff and Phalaenopsis welcoming us. We to..."
$76
#14 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
gingerbatik says: "This hotel has grand opening last December 2010 and everything still clean and s..."
#15 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
BreeB says: "Ok, this was like heaven in terms of Hostel living. I stayed here for a week du..."
#16 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
geekgoddessjolie says: "For my first time in Bangkok, I was eager to book a nice basic hotel that was in..."
#17 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
Bojasem says: "Perfect location to MBK shopping mall and close to siam Paragon Siam centre ma..."
$96
#18 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
margunn says: "One of the cleanest hostels i ever stayed at. Saphaipae is a bit flashpacker l..."
#19 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
aaronw3 says: "We stayed here everytime we went to Bangkok. It is spotless. It seems like they ..."
#20 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
bagusferriyanto says: "Okay, you have enough reading all the good reviews of this place and you will he..."
#21 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
tjwood says: "Stay in this hotel for 2 nights of trip. I ws upgraded to a suite when I arrived..."
$55
#22 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
suvanimokhtar says: "Excellent serviced apartments, luxurious but affordable. Suitable for families w..."
$75
#23 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
ruoz says: "Intercontinental Hotel Bangkok is right in the middle of all the key shopping ma..."
$163
#24 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
hoofinnit says: "I needed a room in Bangkok and I found this hotel on agoda.com for 52 USD per n..."
#25 of 1106 hotels in Bangkok
cornucopiamore says: "Stayed for 7 days and had fun ! This hotel is in the Sukhumvit area - Sukhumv..."
Bangkok