Bangkok Restaurant

(918) 743-9669

Bangkok Restaurant Tulsa Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Gross-skip it and find another Thai restaurant Sep 16, 2010
In every city I visit, I try to find a Thai restaurant; well this was a bad idea once I got to Tulsa. I missed the restaurant driving down the street, but when I finally came back and parked in the lot, I should have made a U-turn when I saw it was buffet-style: OK for Chinese food, but Thai food was not meant to be served in a buffet!

The food was just fair, the decor made me feel like I was in the middle of no where and the customers peered as though they hadn't seen to many people who weren't Caucasian. I didn't feel in danger, but got a glance my way once in while.

The food is spread out like a typical buffet, but for some of the things I was familar with, the label didn't look like it was on the right fod item. For some of the things I wasn't familar it, as with any buffet, that was the time to try it. I ended up with excess food remaining on my plate.

If for nothing else, I always want my sticky rice! They had some soupy white yuck yuck in a large bowl and they claimed it was sticky rice. I tried not to imagine it looked like regurgitated yogurt, politely declined, and asked for my check.

Otherwise, the staff were pleasant, I can say that much. For my next visit to Tulsa, if ever, I'd rather order pizza-that's always safe.

Check Tulsa Hotel Deals