Bangkok Cafe

825 Caroline Street , Fredericksburg, VA, USA
Bangkok Cafe - Great tea and yummy food
Bangkok Cafe - I LOVE Kanom Jeep dumplings!
Bangkok Cafe - I LOVE Kanom Jeep dumplings!

Bangkok Cafe Fredericksburg Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Good Thai food along antique row Oct 28, 2011
Caroline street in Frederickburg is a nifty street to walk along for antiquing and light shopping. There aren't a lot of restaurants, but Bangkok Cafe is one of the few. We weren't in the mood for Chinese or Italian food and wanted something heavier than some of the diner and dessert places they had about.

Bangkok Cafe is an open and well lit space with simple decorations. The service was fine, the food was good, the tea was great and the bathroom was clean. My appetizer was yummy and it was appropriately portions. I enjoyed my wide noodles with broccoli and beef in a light brown sauce. I asked for it to be a little spicy and I must say, it was perfectly balanced for taste and spiciness.

Parking on Caroline street Monday-Saturday can be challenging. With 2 hour parking, many cars turn and move out of spots, but it might take some patience on your part. You might have better luck finding parking on the side streets. The is a free lot on the restaurants side of the street in the back, but spaces can disappear quickly. On Sundays, there is no time limit on parking.

Enjoy your yummy Thai food.
Great tea and yummy food
I LOVE Kanom Jeep dumplings!

Check Fredericksburg Hotel Deals