Bangkok Cafe

(520) 323-6555

Bangkok Cafe Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Outstanding Thai Cuisine Jan 24, 2010
I have not written much about food but it’s worth mentioning that my favorite food is Thai, my best time was when I visited Bangkok in 1999 and ate just about anything as long as it was traditionally prepared. Now don’t get me wrong, the Thai restaurant here in Tucson – Bangkok Café is not as authentic as it is back in Thailand. However the prepare delicious Thai food, very tasty and at good prices. Service is always quick and friendly. Pleasantly surprised at my first visit and have been back several times since to try out different dishes on the menu. For someone who has been to Thailand and tasted real Thai food, this is far from the taste you know from there

I have always ordered the pork curry with coconut sauce, great taste, I recommend it. The only downside to this great place is the seating area is very limiting especially if you have big groups coming in. The location is not bad, right off the street on Speedway, with enough parking space.

I’m yet to find an alternative to Bangkok Café, in the meantime it is my Thai food place of choice.

"If it looks good, eat it" Andrew Zimmerman
westwind57 says:
Good to know places like this. If ever you are in Chicago, you may like to try Arun. They do "Royal Thai" cuisine and their small dishes are like art, to the eye and to the taste buds. Expensive, yes, but worth the experience :)
Posted on: Jun 15, 2012