Bangkok Bitter

Bangkok, Thailand

Bangkok Bitter Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Bangkok Bitter Apr 28, 2013
If you're looking for Thai menu, not here but if you look for a place you can hang out among Thai people, nice music and good food, promotion drink, here it is. But, if you don't like live band, avoid to go there on Friday and Saturday. They sing Thai music but for me, since they have the band, I avoid to go on those days either. Not that I don't like music but it's too noisy for me:)

The food, they serve European food. The best that I like is the squid ink pizza (sorry I don't remember the real name of this pizza but the flour is in black color). They serve in small size, you can finish by yourself or order many dishes to share with friends is nice too. The second one is the mussel dish. I love the way they cook but one time they served me the small very very small one - i don't like. The waitress said they ran out of the big ones that night haha .. okay.

I've always hangout with friends there last year since they just opened and the food is nice, the drink is good. You can choose the beer you like from variety brands on the menu list. They also have wine, cocktail and fruit juice. It's located in the middle of Sukhumwit Area - it's easy to go by taxi or by BTS. But since friends and I wanted to try some more new places so I didn't go there for a few months now.

This is one of the nice bar and restaurants that I like so I'm happy to recommend to you all. In this Thonglor area still have other areas, bars and restaurants for you to enjoy too. If you go there and don't like Bangkok Bitter, there are a lot for you to choose in this area!:)
The pizza - squid ink
Bangkok Bitter
waiting for the food
my friend and her real love haha

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals