Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2

401 Soi Ari, Bangkok, Thailand
02 260 2100
Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2 - I think this one is funny. Only water in my hand but look like i drunk. Eyes, sleepy ..zzzz lol
Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2 - Fried fish with lemon grass.
Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2 - This menu is 'Farang god loa' or Bacon hugs Naem. Hahaha.  (Inside is 'Naem' (pork, shredded and salted, eaten when slightly fermented) Roll with Bacon! :D  I love this plate!!!
Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2 - Shrimp, soaking in fish saurce. (Raw!!) I didn't try this one coz i don't like but friends looooove it! :)
Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2 - JWT bangkok, connect team! Woo hoo! :D

Bangkok Bar on Ekkamai soi 2 Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Aug 08, 2007
Favorite place that i always spend the whole night with for almost 7 years now. When friends and I have no idea, Bangkok Bar always be in Top 3 answer. (Another reason is it's near my office :)

Bangkok Bar is a little bit private, quiet but nice. Serve Thai and European foooood. Some people come here to have dinner before go to dance in other clubs around. Two zones, inside with air con and outdoor to see the moon! :D

Last time was just last night with the whole team of my department. Somone's going to study abroad so we had a party for him. Besides good food, there still have good drinks, whiskey and cocktail!! Best menu here? I think "Fried fish with lamon grass" Yummmm!

If you are in Bangkok and bored with noisy places in town as Silom, Kaosarn or Siam square, come and spend night time at Bangkok Bar. Good one. Maybe we meet there! lol
Fried fish with lemon grass.
Shrimp, soaking in fish saurce. (R…
This menu is "Farang god loa" or B…
I think this one is funny. Only wa…
newtampo says:
Thank you sooooo much! Cheers for food lover! :D
Posted on: Aug 08, 2007
mellemel8 says:
i love your food reviews
Posted on: Aug 08, 2007