Bangalore Indian Tandoori Restaurant

0131 229 1348

Bangalore Indian Tandoori Restaurant Edinburgh Reviews

ksach ksach
Don't go there Apr 05, 2011
This happened to me and a group from friends a few years back. A bunch of us guys from Bangalore were travelling through Edinburgh and came across this restaurant. We hadn't eaten indian food for a long time and were thrilled to see a restaurant with the name of our home town. We had an hour to kill before our train back and hence in we went with our mouths drooling. only to be met with utmost disdain. The waiters and everyone was running around us, but no one bothered to seat us for 10-15 minutes. We were finally seated in some corner and left there for another 5 minutes which seemed like an eternity before someone brought us our menu. we were now running late and so asked the waiter what could be made quickly for us. he suggested some rice and we all (5 of us) ordered the same thing, but only to be told rudely by the waiter that it is not worth the cook's time to make this order. trust me, this is what he said. we were so pissed, we just walked off and ate at the nearest McDonalds. I never left a bad review for restaurant before, but this restaurant deserves every bad thing that comes it way. I am sure they wouldn't have treated white people the same.

Check Edinburgh Hotel Deals