Bang: Sounds And Sexualities

Oberhausen, Germany

Bang: Sounds And Sexualities Oberhausen Reviews

lauro lauro
Nov 29, 2007
i'm not usually the party/club type, but if i ever would be dragged to party and have fun, definately i would go to the only place i can think of: BANG.

bang is located in another city called oberhausen, 20 mins. north of düsseldorf. as düsseldorf is full of "chicki micki" clubs which i dont like and i feel i dont belong. i discovered bang sometime in 2005 with a couple of friends who dragged me to go.

i was with peter and ralf - they heard about a club for alternative, punks, emos, rejects and "anti glam" people, together the 3 of us went here, it costs about 5 euros entrance fee, and you have to pay in an old rundown trailer, beer is cheap too, 1.50 about

in summer they have 4 shacks, one for electro music, one for alternative music, one for heavy metal music and one is cafe and bar.

its a wild mix of people there and i love it so much, i feel i am home - gays, lesbians, punks, bikers, avant-garde people gather together. nobody cares how you dance, if you want to dance your own stuff, you propably do it there. hahahaha.

bang is located in a shack called "druckluft" and it is open once a month, every 3rd saturday of the month.
me_myself_and_i says:
muss ich doch mal glatt ausprobieren :)
RacquelT127 says:
=) sounds like fun place.. I don't like going out much but when I do, I try to go to cool, chill places. Lately I've been having to go to certain events to support my cousin who's been promoting parties, but other than that I enjoy chill places, like bars =) cool blog
vaar says: