Banff Hotels

Browse 22 Banff, Canada hotel reviews for 49 Banff hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$216 - $216

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Banff

Canmore Hotels16.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Banff Hotels and Deals

#1 of 49 hotels in Banff
LightEnergy says: "Banff is a lively small town with a decent choice of pubs and restaurants. The B..."
$130
#2 of 49 hotels in Banff
VanessaMunYee says: "Banff Aspen Lodge located in Banff Village. It only took us a few minutes to wal..."
$73
#3 of 49 hotels in Banff
Besandri says: "The YMCA is located on the edge of the Bow River close to the heart of the villa..."
2.5
$21
#4 of 49 hotels in Banff
jcgetm says: "In early July I was with a stag 16 of us staying at Hidden Ridge Resort in Ban..."
#5 of 49 hotels in Banff
dannyrock4 says: "I arrived in Banff via the greyhound, I took a map from the station and decided ..."
$26
#6 of 49 hotels in Banff
bcbusdriver says: "This might be my favourite location in Banff. It is far enough for the town cen..."
$69
#7 of 49 hotels in Banff
row-zzzzz says: "I first went to The Fox hotel, with my hubby dancr, to meet up with aloha-keith ..."
$100
#8 of 49 hotels in Banff
Airwalker says: "This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel and its been a very good stay...."
$104
#9 of 49 hotels in Banff
RIGAS says: "During our road route in western Canada, we hadn't booked hotels, because our pr..."
$75
#10 of 49 hotels in Banff
Besandri says: "Banff International Hostel is a couple of minutes walk from the village centre. ..."
#11 of 49 hotels in Banff
thecheekynomad says: "despite how it looks this place is actually not bad. sure it hasn't been update..."
$60
#12 of 49 hotels in Banff
goyourownway says: "No value Banff hotel waiting demolition N5110.654' W11534.400' this older s..."
$59
#13 of 49 hotels in Banff
Besandri says: "The Driftwood Inn is managed by the personnel next door in the Ptarmigan Hotel. ..."
#14 of 49 hotels in Banff
DarrelandLinda says: "This is a place to be avoided. Although the rooms were average at best, the ser..."
$75