Banff International Hostel

Check Banff Hotel Deals

Banff International Hostel Reviews

Besandri Besandri
Budget Hostel Accommodation in Banff Sep 11, 2014
Banff International Hostel is a couple of minutes walk from the village centre.

They offer mixed dorms of up to 6 people per room.

The bathroom is tidy and everyone has their own power supply in case you need it.

Hostel accommodation may not be for everyone and it is a bit of a lucky dip as to whom you share a room with. In my case the addition two people did not return to the room till after 2am and despite trying their best to be quite it did not work. But it is a party town full of young people and I guess that is to be expected.

I was surprised that I was the first up at 9am, everyone seemed to want to sleep in.

The hostel offered a free continental breakfast which was tolerable.

They also offered Internet access but most of the night the reception for the wifi dropped off and I was both unable to sleep nor look at any TB photos.

I suspect some people might strike it lucky while others may simply hate this hostel, I thought it was ok despite a few issues.
Besandri says:
It's easier for guys ...
I almost think I am of the wrong age group as well but there was at least one other that was in his late 50s
Posted on: Sep 19, 2014
Im_a_local says:
I'm gonna blame it on my age but there is no way I could spend the night sleeping with strangers, however considerate they happen to be ;)
Posted on: Sep 19, 2014

Banff International Hostel Overview

Set in the centre of Banff, the Banff International Hostel is within an easy walk from Banff National Park.

Check Banff Hotel Deals