Bandung Hotels

Browse 44 Bandung, Indonesia hotel reviews for 164 Bandung hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Lembang Hotels11.6 km
Cisarua Hotels13.5 km
Cipanas Hotels27.9 km
Subang Hotels42.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bandung Hotels and Deals

#1 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "I like to stay at this hotel. It is a boutique hotel so every room has its own i..."
#2 of 164 hotels in Bandung
heyjude says: "I visited this hotel with my parents. I didn't meet them for almost 10 months, t..."
$101
#3 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "In summary, as my title for this hotel, I think Gumilang Regency Hotel is the pe..."
$37
#4 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "As I write on the title, this is the cheapest 3 star hotel I've ever stayed. It ..."
$39
#5 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "The Papandayan is one hotel among those who has high rate in Bandung city. I got..."
$71
#6 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "Pros: 1. What I like most of this hotel: IT IS NEW! I love to stay at new hotel..."
$32
#7 of 164 hotels in Bandung
gudanggaram397501 says: "This hotel was very good. we can view all west java from this place. also the cu..."
#8 of 164 hotels in Bandung
tarmizi40 says: "I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights from 28 to 31 March 2011. I did not make prio..."
#9 of 164 hotels in Bandung
dwishere says: "I got free upgrade staying in this hotel compare the same room between Bandun..."
$46
#10 of 164 hotels in Bandung
pearcetoyou says: "We stayed at the Sheraton Bandung during our visit to the nearby crater mountain..."
$56
#11 of 164 hotels in Bandung
yuness says: "Novotel is my favorite hotel in Bandung. Hotel minimalist lobby is not too large..."
#12 of 164 hotels in Bandung
VanessaMunYee says: "This 4 star hotel located in the heart of Bandung, about 20 minutes car ride fro..."
$38
#13 of 164 hotels in Bandung
yuness says: "We arrived at Latief Inn Hotel Bandung at 12.30 Pm, and we were greeted by frien..."
#14 of 164 hotels in Bandung
siscalustiawati says: "It was already late at night when i arrived in Bandung. Me and my friend decided..."
#15 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "If you want to stay overnight in Bandung and only look for a place to sleep, not..."
#16 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ariwardani says: "This villa is situated in quite a difficult location unless you know Dago area i..."
#17 of 164 hotels in Bandung
siscalustiawati says: "Another weekend getaway to Bandung. Together with my friend to show him around m..."
#18 of 164 hotels in Bandung
siscalustiawati says: "This hotel is the nearest to Bandung train station. Located in central of Bandun..."
$27
#19 of 164 hotels in Bandung
Acyjkt says: "I love staying here. Located in a very strategic place, old town of Braga. In a ..."
#20 of 164 hotels in Bandung
ko2678 says: "Apart from the "jeans capital of the world",Bandung does not have many tourist a..."
$45
#21 of 164 hotels in Bandung
vivienhuang says: "Been stay here for 2 nights. This hotel is located in Riau street, right at the ..."
$46
#22 of 164 hotels in Bandung
HaneyM says: "We booked junior suite. Everything about the room was awesome. Spacious, clean, ..."
$50
#23 of 164 hotels in Bandung
odog says: "Located on the lower side of Dago street at the downtown area of Bandung, Santik..."
$53
#24 of 164 hotels in Bandung
flickerz says: "If you fancy staying in the cool and green Dago area, but are on a budget, hotel..."
#25 of 164 hotels in Bandung
divadownunder says: "Bumi Sawunggaling Hotel is located in the midst of Bandungs leafy neighborhoo..."
Bandung