Banaue Hotel & Youth Hostel

Check Kiangan Hotel Deals

Banaue Hotel & Youth Hostel Kiangan Reviews

tj1777 tj1777
Youth Hostel in Kiangan Jul 16, 2008
You don’t have many places to choose from if you visit Kiangan. You pretty much have to stay at the hostel in town. It is ok it got private rooms as well as dorms if you like. The place is pretty central in Kiangan. Not that it really tells you very much given everything in Kiangan is pretty central.

If you are a foreigner you may be receiving a special treatment from the woman running the place. She insist in taken very good care of her guest especially if they may not be accustomed to the traditions in the Philippines and may not know how to take care of themselves.

I ended up having a search party looking for me after I went out to dinner in town without telling anybody I was going out for dinner. I did not realize I was expected to tell if I left the hostel to go eat. But I guess that is an example of the people at this place takes care of their guest.

Outside the main building is a nice garden you can go out and hang out in if it is not raining as it was most of the time I spend around the hostel.
The entrance road to the hostel
The main entrance