Banapple

225 Katipunan Avenue Blue Ridge Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines

Banapple Quezon City Reviews

drmcflurry drmcflur…
Simply Delightful Nov 24, 2012
Banapple at blue ridge is a place that will always give me fond memories. It used to be my own little hole in the wall when I needed a decent midday meal whenever I was in the area. The place had the charm of your average diner in town where friends meet for breakfast or afternoon coffee. You'd be an snobby idiot if you expect your food to be served as a 5-course meal. The food is pretty decent but definitely not average and the cakes are sublime. The only downside is the location as it was next to the main thoroughfare with very little space for parking. Orders sometimes get backed up due to large arrival of customers during lunch period. Anyways, come here during the not so busy period with your friends and you'll come to know why a lot of people have come to love Banapple. My only regret is when they decided to go mainstream and open up branches everywhere else.
holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Sweet Memories. Mar 06, 2011
First year of fun and friendship has already folded. However, I'm still positive about my journey.

Last March 4, marked my first year in Stream Global, my loving company. This day also marked the first year of friendship - to those I have first met here in Makati City.

These people has been my constant companion, even I'm away from home.

Celebrating this special day generously was never been on my mind. I just wanted to be as cheap possible and of course simple. I was never been wrong.

The reunion was held in Ayala Triangle specifically at Banapple, where cakes are real sweet and delicious.

Hungry? Fall in line patiently. Choose your cake. Pay the order. Wait for it to be served, then enjoy the food!

What a sweet day, celebrating one very special day! Call it, priceless moments!
tashgorgeous tashgorg…
Sweet as Pie May 18, 2009
Banapple is a quaint little restaurant along the extension of the lengthy Katipunan Avenue. Location isn't really very good as there are no public transportation that goes through this part of town. You'd really have to make an effort to go to the place either by car or cab.

Nevertheless, you won't find this restaurant empty. It's a small place but always filled with patrons. The interiors are like that of an old, country American, which matches well with the specialty of the restaurant. Pastries and Cakes. There are also other dishes like pasta, but the cakes, especially the banoffee pie are just to die for! They have the right amount of sweetness and the fruits are fresh.

Check Quezon City Hotel Deals