Ban Tha Pai School

Check Pai Hotel Deals

Ban Tha Pai School Reviews

coconut89 coconut89
Backpacker Heaven Mar 03, 2011
One of my favorite guesthouses I have stayed in. staff are really nice. Wonderful location next to the river. Amazing. Stayed there for two weeks.
newtampo newtampo
A moment in Pai at Ban Pai Village Jan 11, 2009
After searching for one hour to find the guesthouse near river but some are full, some are too expensive then Ale and I found one place that we agreed to afford. Then Ale called Stephane to follow us to check. He likes it also.

It was 700THB per one hut with hot shower, fan and balcony. I wrote in my blog that I found 150THB, it isn't bad but no light in the night and the room is really welcome every animals that walk pass by. I'm not scare anything but snake, lizard and gecko! So I don't stay there.

Actually 700THB is like the average price of most of guest house in Pai. And here you can easily walk to main street, Pai market and the river.

Ban Pai Village has about 27 huts built by teak and bamboo. I love the style and how they decorated it, cool and pleasant. I didn't spend 700THB just for a room. It has a nice lobby which local called it "Sala", internet service, bar and restaurant.
Ban Pai Village