Bamboo Buffet

Bamboo Buffet - My plate

Bamboo Buffet Rockville Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Sub-Standard Chinese Buffet Jun 15, 2012
I have eaten at better Chinese Buffets. This one is at best sub-standard. After failing to eat at Seska Lounge where we were to meet my sister's friend, we settled for Chinese across the street. They were having last call of the day for the price of $8.25 per person, we made the cut and were seated for dinner.

The buffet did not look attractive at all, the food looked like it had been there all day and some of it was only just replaced. The usual counters like desert, sushi, meats, chicken, and fresh water fish. I was hungry for fish so I took some deep friend tilapia and a combination of fried squid and some friend rice. For desert I had fresh fruits; water melon mostly, the pineapple and peaches were directly removed from a can, so I discarded of what my daughter had put on my plate.

The interior was nice though, looked clean and there were a few people eating and chatting away next to us.

I would not recommend it to someone who had never had Chinese, not the best place to enjoy good Chinese food.

"If it looks good, eat it" -Andrew Zimmerman
My plate
My fruit plate for desert
Desire's desert plate