Balthasar

627 6400
Balthasar - Balthasar
Balthasar - Egon & Magnus
Balthasar - Merita & Boutros
Balthasar - Garlic ice cream :)
Balthasar - All of Us

Balthasar Tallinn Reviews

tersia tersia
Go Garlic!!! Feb 11, 2013
Balthasar is one of the first Estonian Garlic restaurants, located in the heart of the Old Town with a wonderful view over Town Hall Square. This would be my first experience in a garlic restaurant, and even though I don’t love garlic, when in Rome…

We started off with the very famous garlic beer, it has e very strong scent to it, which made it quite difficult to enjoy. The taste of the beer was not bad at all; the garlic smell was just a bit too strong for me.

Boutros ordered the Trout Roe for me, which are battercakes in simple English. It’s very traditional and quite tasty. For mains I had Roasted pike perch with creamy cauliflower baked with Parmesan, lightly roasted sugar peas, sour cream –spinach foam and shallots–butter sauce. It tasted as good as it sounds!!!!

And for dessert I had to try the garlic ice cream… I would have to say that this was my favourite garlic item for the day. Between each course we also had the garlic vodka, which was not bad at all, but I think I had enough garlic to last me at least 5 years 

I highly recommend this garlic experience, even if you’re not really a fan, the food was delicious, service friendly and efficient, prices were not expensive at all and in general, a great night out!!!!
Balthasar
Merita & Boutros
Egon & Magnus
tersia says:
The food was absolutely amazing!!!
Posted on: Mar 10, 2013
sarahsan says:
Sounds like a heavenly meal!
Posted on: Mar 09, 2013