Balta Hotel

Check Edirne Hotel Deals

Balta Hotel Edirne Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Balta Hotel Apr 04, 2015
Balta Hotel is situated on the Edirne main street Talat Pasa Cd. It is easy to notice even in the night as on the road in front of the hotel, there is a nice fountain with a statue of hand holding a bowl of fruits.

The hotel is near many tourist attractions. The Ayse Kadin Mosque is right in front of the hotel across the street. North of it there are two very old mosques: the Eski Mosque and the Uc Serefeli Mosque, and on the top of the street on a square there is the famous Selimiye Mosque.

I stayed in a suite without a balcony but with a private bathroom. The bed and furniture were old. The bathtub floor has worn out, but there was a soap, a shampoo, towells and all the rest what was normal to get in such a kind of hotel in Turkey. No complains at all for the cleaness, everything was in good working order. Free WiFi was accessible in the whole hotel. As it was a summer, I used air conditioning. In the morning the guests were shown the way to the restaurant, that was located on the top floor. We enjoyed a rich breakfast with a city view.

I spent only one night there, as I was on my way to my summer vacation resort in Kusadasi. The hotel was recommended by friends and I was not disappointed. It was fairy good with a reasonable price. The check-in and check-out was quick and the staff was friendly and professional. I think this kind of a three star hotel is good enough for a short pause when you are on a long journey.

Balta Hotel Overview

Located just outside the town centre this Edirne hotel is within a 10 minute walk to Uc Serefeli Mosque and Selimiye Mosque.

Check Edirne Hotel Deals