Balraj

28 Haarlemmerdijk, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Balraj Amsterdam Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Have a Taste for Indian Food? Mar 26, 2010
You can't miss at this cozy spot I came across during a visit to Amsterdam. If you are interested in Authentic Indian cuisine this is a place to come. You are greeted with a friendly smile and the wonderful aromas.

During my stay I went three different times trying a variety of things on the menu. I can't tell you exactly what I had but I remember it was all delicious.

The thing that stands out the most is the nice service. It was one of my better dining experiences in Amsterdam and will go again on future trips.

I had never been in this part of Amsterdam in the many times that I've been there. On this particular trip I wanted to get some ink and found a shop after reading the bio's it was the shop for me. The Indian restaurant is only a few blocks from it which made for a nice time in this different nook of the City.
Dalmia says:
Ha, excellent! I love apple pie too!
Posted on: Apr 12, 2010
magnificent says:
You will be glad you did. You can always tell a good spot when the locals rave about it.
On my next trip I will find the shop with the best Apple pie I ever had and write a review on it just in time for your trip.
Posted on: Apr 11, 2010
Dalmia says:
I love Indian food! I'll add this place to my list if I am in the area when I visit.
Posted on: Apr 11, 2010