Ballina Beach Village

Ballina Beach Village Rates and Deals

Ballina Beach Village Empire Vale Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Gorgeous beach but you could find better May 11, 2014
My friends and I stayed at Ballina Beach Village camping over the easter long weekend. The reason we chose Ballina Beach Village was because everything within the location we were looking at was booked out. Over the easter long weekend you had to book and pay for a minimum of 4 nights. We booked 2 unpowered sites at $120 per site per night. This is extremely expensive for an unpowered site but we put it down to the fact it was easter long weekend.

In terms of the location, it is right on South Ballina Beach which was nice, however you do need to take the ferry to go into Ballina which does take some time and is $4.80 per car each way.

We camped so I cannot comment on the bed which is why I gave it an average score. The village has a range of accommodation from unpowered camping sites to superior bungalows with ensuites. The bathroom blocks tended to get pretty dirty very quickly and some of the showers got blocked and wouldn't drain. The staff did their best to clean them as often as possible but I think they could have been cleaned more often. There also could have been more amenities blocks.

The village had a restaurant/cafe/convenience store which we didn't eat at but we had coffee there. I wouldn't waste your money. The coffee was weak and expensive. But if you need some extra supplies of ice/sugar/sunscreen/flip flops etc the store is well stocked.

The village also had a camp kitchen with two bbq plates and some sinks for washing up. Some guests did not understand how to properly clean the bbq after use. There is a pool and the village is pet friendly.

If you want a campground with a nice beach I'd recommend however if you want to be out and about the town during the day I'd recommend somewhere closer to town. The ferry doesn't operate after 12pm so if you want a night out you need to be back before then. It's impossible to get a taxi back at night. I would only go back there if I had no other option.
Our camp kitchen
Drinks on south ballina beach
South ballina beach at sunset
South ballina beach at sunset

Ballina Beach Village Overview

The Ballina Beach Village is located in Ballina making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. This 4-star hotel offers 36 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern traveler. In-room facilities include television LCD/plasma screen, kitchenette, television, air conditioning. This Ballina accommodation features on-site facilities such as restaurant, shops, car park, family room. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including water sports (motorized), pool (kids), outdoor pool. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. For your reservation at the Ballina Beach Village Ballina, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Ballina Beach Village Amenities

• Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Playground
  • Surfing
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite