Balinghai Beach Resort Boracay
Balinghai Beach Resort Boracay Rates and Deals
Balinghai Beach Resort Boracay Reviews
Private and secluded - a touch of paradise Sep 20, 2011
A travel buddy of mine booked directly with the hotel for 3 nights at a total cost of US$60 for a room per night for 2 people in April 2011. We stayed in the Bat room, and a simple breakfast was included.
Balinghai is a 15 minute tricycle ride from the Station 3 , and costs about AUD$4-5
1. Located far enough from the hustle and bustle of Station 1, meaning peace and quiet
2. Standard room with queen size bed with mosquito netting, 2 fans, mini bar and safe
3. Clean bathroom (shampoo, soap and towels only)
4. Complimentary wifi available in the Hotel lobby only
5. Sole access to a small beach with bar that serves food and drink at very reasonable prices. You can swim out to a pontoon, lie down and sun bake.
6. Outdoor lounge area with soft, comfortable cushions, where you can just relax and look out over the horizon across the beautiful waters
7. Wonderful, friendly staff who speak excellent English and can answer most of your questions. They can also arrange tricycles for transfers to the jetty.
1. Narrow stairs wind around the complex, connecting the lobby to the rooms to the private beach can be hazardous (especially at night and early in the morning)
2. Due to being built amongst the natural habit, there are plenty of insects around (we did not encounter anything too dangerous – ants and mosquitoes were just an annoyance)
Overall very good - recommended for those looking for some peace and quiet. This hotel has many high reviews on Trip Advisor and proved excellent value for money.
This place is located to the north of Station 1, winding though the tight streets then down a narrow, dirt road. Its isolation made it a real escape from the commercialisation taking over White Beach.
Greeted at the lobby by the friendly staff and 3 Labradors, we instantly started chillaxing. Note the Labradors represent this place – sleep, eat and just taking it so easy! Nestled in the forest and on a steep hill, the hotel has tried to integrate the rooms into the natural surroundings. By doing so you do feel like you are living with nature.
The private access to the small beach means that it’s you and just other hotel guests. Although it was noted that some yachts cruised by this place for a stop-off and drinks break! Walking from the beach into the water, you do encounter some rocks, but after about 10 metres or so you are swimming in the beautiful, warm, clean waters that Boracay is famous for.
Special mention goes to Martin who was so hospitable and made our stay so easy and enjoyable. He’s a great guy to talk to and share stories. Once you have partied at White Beach go to Balinghai to refresh and recover! And then you may not want to leave.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Balinghai Beach Resort Boracay Overview
Located on the northern part of Boracay Island, Balinghai Beach Resort allows its guests to visit the city's places of interests such as Puka Beach, Bat Caves, Dead Forest and Willy's Rock.
This property features spacious accommodation units well equipped with modern amenities such as air conditioner, private bathroom, kitchen and a colour TV.
Guests can enjoy the breakfast served in the morning at the relaxing atmosphere of the dining area. They can sip their favourite drink at the bar, which is also an ideal place to relax during their stay at Balinghai Beach Resort in Boracay.
Balinghai Beach Resort Amenities