Bali Hotels

Browse 403 Bali, Indonesia hotel reviews for 1866 Bali hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Ubud Hotels10.9 km
Denpasar Hotels28.2 km
Canggu Hotels29 km
Sanur Hotels31.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bali Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1866 hotels in Bali
ted332 says: "This hotel, aside from being a legendary icon and popular landmark, makes you ex..."
$112
#2 of 1866 hotels in Bali
pearcetoyou says: "The Bulgari/Bvlgari Resort in Bali is located near the village of Pecatu and the..."
$575
#3 of 1866 hotels in Bali
yuness says: "I stayed at Mercure Hotel Kuta, Bali. for a 4 day holiday and was very pleased...."
$48
#4 of 1866 hotels in Bali
ariwardani says: "I book this hotel via Agoda. We stay only one night from 14 June and check-out o..."
$33
#5 of 1866 hotels in Bali
rheagirl says: "We saw the image of Nikko Bali Hotel while watching in one of a paragliding vide..."
$106
#6 of 1866 hotels in Bali
dinzvyeofvine says: "Casa Indigo is a new boutique Hotel which roughly bounded by the upscale market ..."
#7 of 1866 hotels in Bali
yuness says: "This is the first time I stayed at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, Im to stop fo..."
#8 of 1866 hotels in Bali
yuness says: "I booked this hotel by Agoda and stayed 3 days. The rooms were really clean and ..."
#9 of 1866 hotels in Bali
yuness says: "Jambu Inn Guesthouse,Sanur.has a main Reception area where staff will greet you...."
#10 of 1866 hotels in Bali
halilee says: "We spend just one night at this resort but it is unbelievable and huge! We were ..."
$96
#11 of 1866 hotels in Bali
Jopin says: "I ended up staying at the Sanur Beach Villa by accident. Having already made co..."
#12 of 1866 hotels in Bali
Feebs56 says: "I really enjoyed staying here for a week. I'm usually more of a hostel-stayer, b..."
$47
#13 of 1866 hotels in Bali
cyndisoft says: "My visit to Lovina, Bali was made exceptional by the wonderful helpfulness of th..."
#14 of 1866 hotels in Bali
azianelias68 says: "I have been stayed in this hotel twice.First, it was in 2006.My family and i sta..."
#15 of 1866 hotels in Bali
trippinjen says: "This is where I stayed for 5 nights in Bali. Here's my very honest opinion: W..."
#16 of 1866 hotels in Bali
dyron888 says: "What can I say? Warsa's Garden Bungalow is one of my favorites stay from all m..."
#17 of 1866 hotels in Bali
ariwardani says: "I love Santika group. They provide good hotels and excellent service. I booked S..."
$87
#18 of 1866 hotels in Bali
dinzvyeofvine says: "Truly Heaven A place to Refresh mind,body Soul... Its really a quiet place,..."
#19 of 1866 hotels in Bali
GabrielKaroma says: "The Royal Pita Maha. This resort is truly "royal" : from the settings to the lan..."
#20 of 1866 hotels in Bali
bedazzled says: "I stayed in this place at first around 2 years ago and my last stay here was Mar..."
$106
#21 of 1866 hotels in Bali
nolan says: "Novotel Benoa Bali is unique as it is a lush tropical setting which de-emphasize..."
#22 of 1866 hotels in Bali
dinzvyeofvine says: "Immerse yourself in the modern style and breezy attitude of The St.Regis Bali Re..."
#23 of 1866 hotels in Bali
beingmaryjane says: "Traveled to Bali for the first time and spent my birthday in this hotel. stayed ..."
#24 of 1866 hotels in Bali
dinzvyeofvine says: "What makes me interested in Amankila Resort? Curious? It is Amankilas sign..."
#25 of 1866 hotels in Bali
dinzvyeofvine says: "If you enjoy adventure and nature, Bali Ecovillage prepared for you cool moments..."
Bali