Bali Scuba

Jalan Danau Poso, Bali, Indonesia - (0361) 288610

Bali Scuba Reviews

aker2009 aker2009
Pradise for scuba lovers Jun 07, 2011
I was in Bali for two weeks trying to fulfill my dreams of learning to scuba dive. What a location I choose to get my hands wet. The place so serene and calm sometimes you get the feeling that you should just leave things alone and go some where else. I would suggest Bali for people trying to learn scuba diving in a secure environment with up to date gears.
inirr inirr
Nicest dive operator I've ever known! May 01, 2008
If you're planning to dive in Bali, I suggest you go with Bali Scuba.

It has the service of 5 star diving operator.

Bali Scuba will arrange your diving trip, makes you comfortable, safe, and welcome. They can arrange your hotel too, if you wish to stay with their recommended hotel, and sometimes they will give you discount (if you get lucky:D).

If you stay in Kuta, Legian, and Sanur area, they will gladly pick you up for free! And for lunch, they will give you menu from hotel.

Bali Scuba has it's own cafe for divers to hangout with free wifi.

FYI, they have dive master who can speak German too. And for local diver, not to worry, most of the dive guide and dive master are local people from Malang:D

I really recommend you to try:D

Just log into their website or email them:
inirr says:
Wow...glad that someone actually found my review useful:)
Posted on: Oct 23, 2008
sandy_ryanto says:
I'm doing my PADI open water course with Bali Scuba...and thanks to you and your review for this!

Posted on: Oct 23, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Bali Scuba

Tulamben: Underwater playground for divers
1st of May 2008, was my lucky day. First because Bali Scuba (dive operator in Sanur) gave 50% discount for 3x dives and rental equipment, second I got special price staying at Sindhu Merta, a very …Bali Scuba (dive operator in Sanur) gave 50% discount for 3x dives and rental equipment, second I got special…
Diving in bali
  It started as a company trip from the 10th-12th December for a brain storming session. I stayed on longer to do some diving. It was my birthday. I had a choice of going shopping for birthday…Bali Scuba. We set off to Tulamben. My dive buddy is Pierre from Greece, a fellow journalist who was there…
Island of the Gods
So we got to Bali and what was supposed to be the "chill-out" part of the trip, at around 1am in the morning - with nowhere to sleep! this was because we had booked onto a scuba diving cour…scuba diving course on an island just east of Bali called Nusa Lembongan. Ofcourse, there was no night service…

Check Bali Hotel Deals