Bali Rock Cafe

(0361) 754466

Bali Rock Cafe Kuta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Bali Rock...doesn't always ROCK! Aug 28, 2010
Bali Rock is a streetside restaurant and night club in Kuta that features live bands. Their music bangs out into the street, making it sound like the "place to be"! We thought it was, so we went inside for dinner one evening, and also to check out their band.

There are two floors inside and a lot of open space for dancing. When we were there the place was pretty much empty, but it was a little early. The band hadn't started, either.

Their menu offers everything from local to western food. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. Their website claims they have a 5-star chef; I don't know about that, but the dinner wasn't bad.

I would certainly recommend the food over the entertainment, though. At least on this night. After dinner we stayed around to listen to the live band. They were not too good, particularly one of the lead singers. I hope we were just visiting on an off night, because if their bands are all like this Bali Rock doesn't rock all that well.

The service was very good, though. And so if you want to come in and eat, you could do a lot worse. If you want live music, you could do a lot better (based on what we heard).

Check Kuta Hotel Deals