Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa La Fortuna

Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa La Fortuna Rates and Deals

Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa La Fortuna Reviews

DeeJana DeeJana
Rooms smell like rotten eggs Jan 07, 2013
I am rating the Hotel Baldi, not the so called "Hotsprings" which most visitors go to see. I was actually a guest at this hotel and it had the worse smell and the worse service in Costa Rica. I would not recommend to stay at this hotel unless you want to pay amount of money (I paid $192/day) for nothing. Its enough to get a visitor pass for about $30 and enjoy the pools for some hours.

unfriendly frontdesk staff, smelly rooms, clogged bathtub, very old furniture, nasty coffee maker, very loud music all day long, wi-fi hardly ever worked, pools are too crowded with visitors until 9pm. I stayed there 2 days and one day I did not even have water in the morning to wash myself before going on tour. For breakfast they did not even have butter. I left after 2 days but i paid 3. I could not stay there any day longer. Any hostel in La Fortuna is better to stay than this place and you will save lots of money.
nice coffee maker
shower
bathroom
balcony door
itravel1 says:
Never said you did, sorry you misunderstand!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2013
DeeJana says:
I did not enjoy Baldi. Never said that I did not enjoy La Fortuna.
Posted on: Jan 08, 2013
itravel1 says:
Sorry you didn't enjoy, but I'm glad I stayed in La Fortuna!
Posted on: Jan 08, 2013
ahoymatey2011 ahoymate…
Hot Springs Apr 24, 2011
we didnt stay at the Baldi resort we only went for a one day trip to visit the hot springs. I liked that there were so many different pools with different temperatures and ammenities. Some pools had swim up bars and one pool had a water slide. It was a nice day but a little overpriced.
Us at the swim up bar in one of th…
Me in the pool
Dee with his beer
A waterfall at one of the pools
ahoymatey2011 says:
Yes we went down the slides, they were fun especially the middle one... You're body actually comes off the slide. It was alot of fun!
Posted on: May 08, 2011
skimonty83 says:
Did you go down the waterslides? They are deadly, but we had a blast on them last year.
Posted on: May 07, 2011
Glynnes says:
Nice review and photos.
Posted on: May 01, 2011
clarnerd clarnerd
Baldi Hot Springs Aug 28, 2008
This place is highly recommended! I was in a group of about 10 people and every single person loved it. You walk in the resort and there are tropical plants everywhere! Everything is beautiful and the water is a perfect temperature. There are bars to swim up to, crazy water slides, and different temperature pools which are paradise. They offer helicopter rides and also have paths with amazing plantlife. You can also see the volcanoe from anywhere you stand. Out of all the places I visited in Costa Rica, this place was by far my favorite.

Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa La Fortuna Overview

Arenal Volcano is within easy driving distance of the Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa La Fortuna. La Fortuna town centre is within a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa Amenities

• Business Center
  • Room Service
  • High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Swimming pool
  • Bar / Lounge
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor