Bali, Indonesia

Balangan Beach Bali Reviews

felliwidiatmo felliwid…
A Beautiful and Relaxing Beach Sep 24, 2013
Balangan is a beautiful beach and a perfect spot to get tanned. The beach is quiet and deserted, not like Kuta Beach, Dreamland, or Seminyak Beach. It's free entrance fee, but you have to pay the parking lot fee and the mat's loan.

Balangan beach is a little hard to find but so glad I did because it's the most beautiful beach I've seen in Bali. The surf is rough, and I only paddled but the scenery is gorgeous. Anyway, it's hard to get there and the road isn't good enough & a narrow path. Better you get back from Balangan before dark.

The beach is so relaxing as there is no many tourists. A large sandy beach with a very clean seawater is absolutely perfect to do sunbathing or swimming. If you spend your time to sunset time, you would be rewarded by a wonderful sunset. I like this beach very much as so relaxing beach.
maikax111 maikax111
Hands down Aug 30, 2013
This is one of my favorite beaches. I'm not a surfer and I had so much fun at Balangan Beach. I spent 4 days exploring the area and I wished I would have stayed longer. There is so much to see and do here. If you feel like going for a walk, there is an amazing scenery that stretches along the coastline.Bring your camera with enough batteries because you wont stop taking pictures.

This place is also great for swimming and perfect for relaxing on white sand beach.

There area a few restaurants run by local people so the prices are very affordable.
renonk renonk
Barbeque on the beach!! (Balangan Beach) Aug 24, 2011
This beach called Balangan Baach. Located on the south of Bali. A little bit touristy and also a good surfing spot. Because it has big waves. It takes around 40minutes drive by motorbike from Kuta, worthy to visit.

Few days ago, my CS friend organized a barbeque party on this beach. It has some small resto where you can eat or just drink for beers. It has big sands and very tiring to walk on it. But, it’s not a matter. The place are quite nice. Anyways, it’s a bit hard to find a beach that we can do bbq. But balangan beach is the place :)

So dirrection from kuta:

Go to sunset road and follow the road until the round about where statue of Dewa Ruci is. Then turn right away to nusa dua until the 3rd traffic light where there are McDonalds and KFC on your right side.

Take the right turn, follow the road up to the hill until the 3 intersection with petrol pump on your right side, turn left. Follow the read until you meet the 4 intersection with little statue in the middle. Turn right to Jalan Balangan.

Follow the road till the end (there are signs to go to the Balangan Beach). Good luck!!

More info:

Related Travel Blogs About Balangan Beach

Day 3
My friend left Bali today, so I basically alone. And although I hate my hotel, I decided to stay for another 1 night, because I was too lazy to pack my bags n move. LOL. After had lunch, I went to Ba…Balangan beach. It's a hidden beach near Karma Kandara Resort & Dreamland. But, this beach is very very good, because it has white sand, beautiful coral on the right…

Check Bali Hotel Deals