Bakwan Malang Karapitan ( BMK )

Blok M Plaza, Jakarta, Indonesia
Bakwan Malang Karapitan ( BMK ) - Spring Roll
Bakwan Malang Karapitan ( BMK ) - Beef Teriyaki
Bakwan Malang Karapitan ( BMK ) - Strawberry Juice
Bakwan Malang Karapitan ( BMK ) - Plain Rice

Bakwan Malang Karapitan ( BMK ) Jakarta Reviews

yuness yuness
' Great food and Great price ' Dec 05, 2013
BMK's restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants, and the BMK menu is available at little expense, but with large portions and quality delicious food taste, BMK has great credibility.

For well-known a variety of choice on the menu, the restaurant is quite famous for its meatball dishes, these maybe the speciality and the choice of many customers, but the remainder of the menu also offers other specials the likes of, Grenade Meatballs, Meatballs Malang Super Complete, Fried Chicken, Ribs and Soup etc.

I decided to order the Beef teriyaki and Fresh Strawberry making for a bit like sweet and sour taste, but the juice always makes my mouth feel fresh, so I always order this juice at BMK. Whilst waiting for the food to be served, there are free savory snacks available from a separate self service counter we can take what we like. I’m hungry but my Sister has already lunch, so I snack alone whilst we chat. She only ordered a spring roll off the starter menu, this is for her main course, because she is still full in the tummy.

The prices are quite affordable at BMK between IDR 15,000 - IDR 30,000 and with good Service from the nice friendly staff, who are very responsive to quickly seat us and take our food and drink orders. All this said, I think you can guess! that I really recommend this Restaurant.
Beef Teriyaki
Plain Rice
Spring Roll
Strawberry Juice
yuness says:
Hehehe never tried bakmi rica-rica..is't good?
Posted on: Oct 03, 2013
mmeymey says:
bakmi rica-rica is delicious, but i like bakso super komplit :D
Posted on: Oct 01, 2013