Bakpak Hostel Tokyo

Bakpak Hostel Tokyo Rates and Deals

Bakpak Hostel Tokyo Reviews

honeynut honeynut
feels like home hostel Mar 25, 2010
This hostel made me feel like home. It's not a big hostel but nice and cheap. people and staffs are friendly

it's bit far from subway. but easy to find

free coffee and tea in living room

i stay in big dorm 10 beds. no shower room and toilet in this room

we have to share with another room in the floor. but it's not a problem.
i sleep in a middle one
in 10 beds dorm
locker for rent 100 yen/night
loves2backpack loves2ba…
Apr 12, 2009
I stayed in a 4-bed dorm with ensuite bathroom. The room obviously hadn't been cleaned in a while (I found unclaimed underwear which had been lying around for who knows how long). The kitchen facilities were mediocre, at best.
ellechic ellechic
Clean and very social, but a walk from the metro Oct 10, 2008
BaKpaK Tokyo Hostel is a no-curfew, friendly and social hostel located in northern part of Tokyo in Ueno. Their staff is multi-lingual and even plan parties and activities for those staying at the hostel.

They offer comfortable and clean rooms at affordable rates. Rooms available are: private, double, triple, 4-person and 6-person dorm from ¥3000 to ¥7500. Each room/dorm has a separate shower and toilette, cleaned everyday, with lockers, and TV/VCR.

The lounge is half-Western/half-Japanese with tatami mats, a good movie collections, and flat screen tv. There is also a self-service kitchen with a functional microwave and fridge. They have WiFi available, as well as PCs at the lobby. There is an outdoor area with vending machines and a pool table great for socializing with fellow travelers and backpackers.

It is an 8-minute walk (about 7 blocks) from the Minowa Station [H19] on the Hibiya Line in a more residential area of Ueno. You will passed by a 7-Eleven store along the way to the hostel, that is open 24-hours. There is also a post office and an UFJ bank located close by the hostel. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is at 11am. Front desk is open from 10am-11pm.

If you are looking for an affordable place where you just sleep in the room and interesting in socializing with fellow travelers elsewhere, in this case the kitchen/tv lounge area and the outdoor lounge with pool area, I recommend this hostel.

It has very active social and friendly staff great for solo travelers and backpackers for its budget-friendly rates but the distance from the train station may be a disadvantage.
BaKpaK Tokyo Hostel in Ueno

Bakpak Hostel Tokyo Overview

Funky, friendly and fun hostels in tokyo Japan by backpackers for backpackers!Wether you are travelling alone, in a group, on a school trip or family vacation or on a business trip you will find our accommodation in Japan has friendly caring hosts catering for all of your vacation or entertainment need. We provide our guest with unique experience with safe, fun, friendly, comfortable and affordable hotel, hostel or guest house in Tokyo and Kyoto and great facilities too. Our super friendly multi-lingual staff and great facilities are available to meet all your needs, we even take you out for fun!!! Plus more free service!!!In all our hostel we offer more than just bed, we make your trip a memorable and fantastic one. Come and meet people from all over and share your experience with them.bAk bAk hostels where people meet to explore the real adventures of Japan.

Bakpak Hostel Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • TV
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Games Available

Related Travel Blogs About Bakpak Hostel Tokyo

Japan: From Narita to Tokyo & Japan's Transportation System
I arrived in Japan through Narita Airport. As usual, the customs officer had a serious face on, as he tried to be professional and aloof. But with my excitement, I just smiled at him, refusing my moo…hostel - 7 blocks later! What a hike with my heavy bags! BaKpaK Tokyo Hostel looked small from the outside…
Kyoto: Barhopping in Geisha land
I arrived in Kyoto around 6pm and took the metro to the hostel I've booked myself for the next couple of nights during my stay in Kyoto.Geisha land!Navigating around Kyoto's metro was a little challe…Hostel, only across from each other, is part of the baKpaK Tokyo hostels group of hotels, hostels, and guesthouses…

Check Bakpak Hostel Rates and Deals