Bakery 164

bakery164.com - 0113 245 8641

Bakery 164 Leeds Reviews

Fleur90 Fleur90
Good, honest, tasty home-maded sandwiches May 15, 2011
I have raved about this sandwich shop to all and sundry at any available opportunity. Whilst it pains me that my favourite BLT sandwich may be sold out every day if I carry on with it, I feel as though the shop truly deserves it.

It doesn't look much from the outside, just a small, ordinary sandwich shop. But inside, I promise you, lie the tastiest sandwiches your mouth and stomach will ever have had the pleasure to encounter.

All the Italian bread is home-made on the premises the night before. Fillings are generous and delicious. Each sandwich is individually priced as there are some sandwiches larger than others.

My personal favourite is the BLT with brie, salad and onion marmalade (sounds weird but it works, trust me). They generally cost between £2.50 - £2.70. Good sizes, amazing bread and really filling. They sell small pizza bread - vegetarian £1.00 & pepperoni £1.30 which don't look as filling as they actually are. There's also a range of salads, mezze boxes and pasta salads to choose from, thought I haven't tried them they are next on my list!

There's also a range of fresh ground coffee and tea along with other beverages. Not to mention an array of pastries selling at the £1 - £1.30 mark.

The great thing about this business is that it's a family owned and which you can really feel in the place. It's not big or flashy but does just good honest food.

Check Leeds Hotel Deals