Baker's Pizza and Sports Shack

(419) 563-9998

Baker's Pizza and Sports Shack Bucyrus Reviews

FishAtHeart FishAtHe…
Great Atmosphere and Great Food! Apr 03, 2008
Baker's Pizza and Sports Shack is a great restaurant with good food and a fun atmosphere! The two rooms of booths and tables are a sports lovers place to be. Everywhere you look there are HD TVs and memorabilia (local, college, NASCAR, and pro sports)!

Baker's are known for their pizza, but they offer so much more! Pasta, sandwiches, appetizers, and salads are recommended also! Order your pizza from one of their specialty concoctions or build your own with the many toppings offered. The subs are excellent. I ordered the 6" roast beef and swiss, and had to ask for a "to go" box because of the large serving. Among our favorites is an appetizer - warm tortilla chips with "the best" spinach cheese dip! Though I haven't ordered one, I understand the burgers are pretty good - big and juicy!

Every time we have gone to Baker's, the service has been outstanding! We are always greeted within seconds of being seated. Our drinks and food come very quickly and always hot. The servers always seem to know just when you finish your drink and need refills.

For the sports fanatic, the TVs are tuned to the best sports action being offered. They have a board showing the hottest games and times. Baker's would be a great place to watch the "big" game if you can't be there. The restaurant/bar also offers live entertainment (local favorites) throughout the month.

Always busy and known throughout the area, be sure to stop by Baker's Pizza and Sports Shack for a great time and good food!
Welcome to Baker's!
karahook says:
Who said that you had to go to New York or Chicago for great pizza??? Ohio does have great pie! Will check it out when Im in Sandusky:)) Thanks!
Posted on: Apr 03, 2008
PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Baker's Pizza - food, fun, and sports of all kinds Mar 10, 2008
Baker's is my favorite restaurant in Bucyrus. Baker's Pizza is on my list of "Lesley's Top Ten Favorite Places to Eat... Ever." What makes it SO good?

1. The atmosphere. There are televisions in the bar area all over the place. All televisions are easy to see and playing a wide variety of sports. They also have an interactive trivia show going on in which you can get a playmaker. They have a very current and wide selection of beer, full bar, and extremely competent bartenders. The menus, floor, tables, restrooms, matter of fact the entire restaurant has been clean every time I've been there. There are regular activities like local bands, karaoke night, Guitar Hero night, cornhole (bag-o) tournaments... etc...

2. The staff. They are friendly. My glass was never empty and I didn't really want for anything. The food does seems to take a little longer than some restaurants, but I don't like to rush through meals anyway.

3. The food. I've never had a bad meal and I've been there dozens of times. I can't even really recommend anything on the menu because I'd be listing the entire menu. Monday nights stromboli special is something to crave on a regular basis. Everything I've had has been YUM YUM YUM!

If you're near Bucyrus, stop in at Baker's. It's sure to become a restaurant on your "top 10" as well!

MySpace profile: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=174552519

Check Bucyrus Hotel Deals