Baiyoke Boutique Hotel Bangkok

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Baiyoke Boutique Hotel Bangkok Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Easy get to from Dong Muang Jun 07, 2016
I stayed one night instead over night at the Dong Muang International airport. I have to take a taxi even I stay hotel near the airport then choose this hotel it look like easy to get from Dong Muang airport using high way. Actuarlly it takes only 30min. Also there is a highest bar in the world at top of Sky tower next to the hotel.

The location is easy to find. The taxi driver drop us close to the sky tower,the hotel is just behind of the tower. If you walk around just look at the tower,never lost.

The hotel look like an old buildding but they reform somehow. Probably 20 rooms on the floor,so it is huge.

The elevator arriving between floor,so I stayed 7 floor meaning I access from 6/7. The wall paper of corridor pretty as flower print. The room is not fancy but enough to stay one or two days. The room decoration is something typical,the bathroom have a bathtub. I could see their effort to make nicer on other hand still remind old things.

In the morning it look like someone tried open our door. We forgot lock but just have done the bar lock. It's huge hotel so maybe someone made mistake the room their own.

The breakfast place is 10floors it was so nice looking,bright with big window. Also the menu of breakfast is good ...I mean with cost performance.

Also they gave us some tickets for discount massage,welcome drink at the cafe etc.

The area is very convenient,there are night market around the sky tower,probably the morning market at the same place. I saw many massage shops,restaurants,money exchanges,tatoo shop etc... So you will never boring at there.
safwaty safwaty
Not bad but considered to be expensive Jul 22, 2015
I was crazy enough to book 1 week in this hotel back in March 2009 for such amount of money.

But I was stupid to stay in there the full week :)

So what happened that me and my crow 6 of my friends went to this hotel which I will refer to as the red rose which is ( el warda el hamra) kind of a prostition place as we called back home.

The hotel was flipping expensive comparing to the value that you get out of it.

Location of the hotel were terrible as most of the tuk tuks spend log time trying to get in the right street and at least couple of times we were dropped of because they couldn't find the way.

1 week was spent in this hotel with the cleaning had been done only twice after we complained three times.

Anyway the only good thing about the hotel was the breakfast, and the toilet at the reception was funny.

Bottom line I do not recommend this to stay in.
sheabutter718 sheabutt…
Pampering and comfort don't have to be expensive! Mar 15, 2012
If you're looking for an comfortable and cozy place to stay in Bangkok but you don't want to spend that much, I highly recommend Baiyoke Boutique, a sister hotel of Baiyoke Sky, especially if shopping is one of your itineraries in Bangkok. Why? It is conveniently located at the heart of Bangkok City. As soon as you go out of the hotel, there are shops and restaurants all over the area. It is also very near the Pratunam Road, where there are shops and street vendors that sell Ladies and Men's wear at a super affordable price, good quality and most of all, very fashionably done. But if you want high-end shopping experience, Baiyoke Boutique is also a few meters away to Central World, BC Center, Platinum Mall, Siam Paragon, and IT City if you're looking for electronic gadgets. You can just walk your way there or take advantage of the hotel's free shuttle service.

Baiyoke Boutique also give freebies such as free city tour to Bangkok's major attractions any of the following options(select only one) 1. Grand Palace 2.Temples and 3. Rural Canals and City. They also offer free swimming during the entire duration of your stay, 1 welcome drink and free use of gym faclities. Also, they give 10% discount for Stella Palace Chinese Restaurant & Karaoke on 79 floor; Special Promotional Price on Crystal Grill on 82nd floor; and 50% for Baiyoke Sky Buffet Restaurant on 76th & 78th floors and 10% discount at the revolving top overlooking the whole Bangkok(these are all at Baiyoke Sky Hotel, their sister hotel and the tallest building in Thailand) and one-time free use of Baiyoke Sky's amenities like swimming pool and gym. The only thing I was looking for was the wifi service but they did not include this in any rooms / package they offer.

The food they have for the breakfast buffet are also delicious and of wide variety. There are asian, european and american breakfast. There are also food for those who are watching their weight and variety of drinks. I must admit that not all of the food was delicious but because you have lots of options, it makes it worth your money. This is already a budget hotel and with all the freebies they give - I couldn't ask for more!

The location, the food and the comfort - it's all worth it.

Free Late Check Out 15.00 hrs.

Free shuttle van to : BTS Sky train station, Siam Paragon, Siam Square
Our hotel room's bathroom
Bathroom sink
Spacious receiving area at Baiyoke…
going to the amenities area
sheabutter718 says:
Hi Spocklogic! Sorry, I read your comment 3 years too late. :( But to answer, the buffet was included in the room charge.
Posted on: Jul 09, 2016
spocklogic says:
Sounds great - good location & amenities plus a nice breakfast spread too. I like a big breakfast when traveling to fuel up for the day. How much for the Buffet?
Posted on: Jan 31, 2013
garethsee garethsee
Convenient Oct 13, 2012
went to bangkok alone and stayed in Baiyoke Boutique from 1st Oct to 5th Oct. walking distance to Ratcharaprop station (about 5 to 10 minutes walk), 6 train stations away from the airport.. for those interested to go to Siam, there's a feeder bus from Baiyoke Sky which is just in front of Baiyoke Boutique.. you may also go to Baiyoke Sky to enjoy the buffet spread in the evening. hotel guest have a 50% discount, amounting to 520baht. normal price is 1040baht. for those who will be going to bangkok for 5 days, i can share my itinerary with you. :)
thegreatestperfect thegreat…
Basic and affordable hotel with lots of flair. Apr 04, 2011
It's a little difficult to find this hotel since its not on a main road. It's actually behind the Baiyoke Sky Hotel (which is on a main road). This is your best landmark as it is a towering building in this downtown location.

The location doesn't look like much but it's easy to commute around assuming you're a travel bug. Walking around the location and you'll find cheaper downtown shops and eats. To save money, you could actually just buy watermelon (and other fruits) from the peddlers on the main road before you enter the place.

Upon entering the hotel you will notice the big difference instantaneously. The ground floor is very well designed in a modernist, minimalist fashion. You can visit their website and see what I mean. I loved the lobby and coffee lounge here. The owners at least had a sense of style to experiment with compared to its neighbor, Baiyoke Sky Hotel (which has a more classical regal feel, typical high end hotel).

The room I took was a standard room which lacked the flair I was hoping for (like the lobby area). But it was very decent and nice just the same. I assume that would be asking too much since it is still a budget hotel. I was paying less than half compared to the Baiyoke Sky nextdoor.

Wifi (internet) in the room was available but I didn't bring my laptop and I believe that there was a fee at the time.

The best part of my stay was the morning buffet that came with the room. For just a little extra from your room rate, it would be foolish not to take advantage of the buffet. For just a few BAHT it is cheaper than dining out and the food quality is excellent. The selections are very basic, but the freshness and quality of cooking for an affordable hotel is probably the best I have ever tried. To this day, I still think of the rice from that hotel.

I can't really comment on the service of the hotel since I'm usually out and needed nothing but I can assume, at the very least that it would be up to par with similar affordable hotels. The staff was efficient when I was checking in and out and could speak decent english.

Amenities are basic but the Toilets seem to be of a better class as compared to the hotel bedroom (and compared to the overall rating of the hotel, which I don't really know. 3 star perhaps?)

The room was cozy but not the kind you would want to stay in the whole day.

Overall this is a very nice budget hotel located in the heart of downtown Bankok area. If you want to have a better view of the city, just walk to Baiyoke Sky Hotel next door to see the sights and have an expensive buffet. Excellent interior design in the ground floor makes me want to hang out in the lobby coffee shop more than staying in the room.

The only people I wouldn't recommend this hotel to are backpackers looking for the cheapest and most basic amenities.
Haney_M Haney_M
Affordable and great location. Jun 19, 2011
This hotel is located next to the Baiyoke Sky. It has a transport service of hotel-siam paragon-hotel which I think is amayyyyazing because you can save your dallars even more, especially if you only goes to MBK for food, like I did.

Breakfast spread was okay, not many choices like it previously had in 2008. Yes, my second time staying at this hotel. Last May, was my third visit to Bangkok and I dont think it will be the last. Its the shopping haven!

Pool and gym access available in Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Situated very near to Platinum Fashion Mall, which I love love. You can get a very pretty dress at ermmm SGD8, that would be about USD5 or 6? You can find some nice massage parlours at a walking distance. They have a few cheesy ones haha so you gotta keep a lookout. Overall, a splendid hotel for a good sleep at night.
Overhead bridge to Platinum Fashio…
Love love
Triple sharing during this stay.
Hotel lobby.
dithsky dithsky
Cheap hotel for a quick trip Dec 05, 2010
This hotel is the cheapest of all the Baiyoke Group and intended for tourists who want to save money. The lobby is pretty cozy and modern, the room is average size but you'll notice that the wall paints were done haphazardly, nice color but not done the hotel way. Breakfast buffet is so lousy, just some stir fried vegs, hotdogs were tasteless. The staff are lacking in knowledge and seems to be just trainees. And dont get the massage there. There's only 1 person and she's not even good so save your money and find an authentic thai massage somewhere else. There's free shuttle to Siam so that's a good thing and the location is near shopping places
AT one of the temples

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower