Baiton Seoul Dongdaemun

Check Seoul Hotel Deals

Baiton Seoul Dongdaemun Reviews

Chokk Chokk
“Nice & Modern with friendly and service minded staff.” Dec 22, 2014
Having never been in Seoul I had no idea about where to stay and I didn't even know where the city center. I checked some reviews and ended up booking the Baiton Seoul Dongdaemun. The hotel was located a short taxi drive from the central station.

It turned out that the hotel was nice & modern. The street the hotel was located on was a bit strange - it was a mix of hotels and market industry but it was pretty cold and it might have influenced my judgement. It turned out that the hotel was located a bit from the city center but close metro station and a huge traditional seafood market

The hotel room was in standard size with a good bed and the room also had a good wifi connection. The funniest part was the automatic toilet - it was my first experience with one of those.

I only had one mishap of my stay and that was the taxi that the receptionist ordered to the airport charged 50 pct more for the ride, when I got to the airport - just beware of that.
The room
Chokk says:
You might be right but I was quite surprised
Posted on: Sep 04, 2015
Lupobianco says:
Hi Christian, the taxi may have added the tolls to the fare (about 10k Won IIRC) and some cabs charge an extra amount because they are not allowed to pick up at the apt. Did this hotel have a shuttle? Most do and the fare is about US12
Posted on: Sep 01, 2015