Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang

Check Ko Chang Hotel Deals

Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang Ko Chang Reviews

sighmqt sighmqt
peacefull with wonderfull ocean view, perfect gettaway Jan 06, 2012
Nice resort with private (with mangrovy) beach. We loved the peace and quiet, with all the comforts within arms length.

No big crowds or noisy bars and discotheques at Bailan beach.

The breakfast consisted of you choice of omelet, scrambled eggs, hams and eggs, rice soup, yogurt with fruit and muesli, pancake, fried rice. Which will be prepared in the kitchen and the buffet has fresh fruit, cornflakes, toast, salad bar, jam, marmalade, butter, milk, coffee, tea, orange jsu, cold water, all of which you may enjoy. Breakfast hours are between 7.30 and 10.30 AM.

During my stay I have all my meals at the resort, and I must say that I enjoyed each en every one of my meals. However, this afternoon I ordered something to be hot, and it truly was... I had to drink hot tea to get the sting out of my mouth :P

The bailan beach staff are friendly and helpfull and seem to remember all the preferences of the (regular) guests. The speak English but if you like to try out your Thai the accent here sounds more like Khmer some times, so maybe a little khmer phrasebook will get you a long way.

We stayed in room B5, which is a bungalow with garden view (the A bungalows have sea view), fortunately there was no tree in front of our veranda so we also had a nice sea view!

There is airconditioning, but also a mosquito net is provided for.

The room also has a safety deposit box, no mini bar. But I believe you can rent one if you wish.

The bathroom is a bit small, so after a nice shower the whole bathroom floor is wet (but away the toilet paper before showering, for it will get soaked...), so watch out.. slippery...

Excursions and bike rental can be arranged by the resort.

We had an full mani- pedicure @ the bailan beach resort and are planning a massagee for our last day here. There are several choices, Thai massagee, oil massage aloe vera massagee, facial, nek and shoulder massagee and then some.

But for now, I'm relaxing by the pool with ocean view (and a lemon jus in my hand).....
enjoying pineapple fritters, in ou…
the C- houses by the pool
the lovely pool area. as seen from…

Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang Overview

This hotel is located in a village called Bailan. The popular sites on this island include numerous waterfalls and long stretches of white sand beaches. The Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang is also accessible to sites such as the Ko Chang Naval Battle site and the Mu Ko Chang National Park. The nearest airport to the Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang is located in the city of Trat. It is situated within the space of a short drive away, and the airport has daily arrivals from Bangkok.

The rooms at this establishment are all air conditioned. The Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang also provides its guests with televisions, safes and a desk where they can work in their rooms. Newspapers are delivered daily. Non-smoking rooms are available to guests, as well.

This hotel has parking for those who arrive in their own vehicles. The Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang also provides its guests with numerous ways to relax. There is a massage service and sports and leisure facilities are available. The hotel also has a private beach.

Bailan Beach Resort Koh Chang Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Scooter/Moped Rentals on site
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower