Baifern Mansion

Check Krabi Hotel Deals

Baifern Mansion Krabi Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Nov 22, 2015
Baifern Mansion on first sight is a good enough choice. It seems clean, and good value for money. The location is good, night market a 5 minute walk, and some decent bars and restaurants within close proximity too. The reason I have given it such a low score is the attitude of the receptionist as she was very aggressive in her sales pitch! We felt under pressure, although we did not buy from her. But she did not relent. Every time we went in or out she would ask again what we are going to book with her. It became awkward!! We actually did want boat tickets, but because we did not like her, we booked them at another hostel! Well you can imagine how it went down on the day the minibus came to pick us up can't you? She was really rude. I thought we would not get our room deposit back, but I was wrong on that one. The other issue was the air con. It is either on or not, they do not leave the remote with you. It was absolutely freezing in our room but we knew it would be unbearable without it. I took to sleeping in my day clothes as well as my sleeping bag liner and the sheets the hostel provided. Ridiculous!

The plus for this place would be the shower which was a nice temperature and pressure.

Baifern Mansion Overview

The Baifern Mansion is positioned in the middle of the city.

Krabi Pier is within easy driving distance of the Baifern Mansion. Krabi Airport (KBV) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel.

Baifern Mansion Amenities

• Room Service
  • Dry Cleaning
  • Air Conditioned
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower