Bahianus Dive Club

928 94 40 30

Bahianus Dive Club Lanzarote Reviews

cotterb cotterb
Great Dive Shop May 11, 2010
I can´t recommend this shop highly enough. Mike runs a solid, safe, professional organizaion with help from other German divers.

They took time to make sure our equipment fit, and provided basic refersher instructions to make sure we were all comfortable and safe during our dive. They didn´t rush and were patient with us as we became familier with the equipment (It has been 18 months since my last dive)

Lanzarote lends itself to dives from the shore and the site he took us to was great. The walk was only about 100 yards but it was mostly flat and paved until you got to the beach. The current in the ocean was mild.
quinnkim quinnkim
Excellent diving experience! May 11, 2010
Michael and Stefan were our guides for a two dive excursion in Lanzarote, Spain. We stopped in Lanzarote on our trans-Atlantic cruise and only had one day to experience the scuba diving. Michael picked us up at the ship port and took us for two wonderful shore dives out of Playa del Carmen. They fully equipped us and when I explained that I was very inexperienced Michael provided our own guide/instructor to ensure that I had a good diving experience.

They were extremely professional, informative and in my case very patient!

They provided us with an amazing diving experience and for me the extra encouragement and instruction I needed to enjoy two beautiful shore dives in Lanzarote. I highly recommend Bahianus if you are planning to dive in Lanzarote.

Related Travel Blogs About Bahianus Dive Club

Shore diving
We decided that Lanzarote was the place to go scuba diving this trip. After some travbuddy research we discovered the Bahianus Diving Club in Lanzarote and contacted them via email from the ship to m…Lanzarote was the place to go scuba diving this trip. After some travbuddy research we discovered the Bahianus Diving Club

Check Lanzarote Hotel Deals