Bahar Restoran

Dashoguz, Turkmenistan

Bahar Restoran Dashoguz Reviews

DAO DAO
Great Food, Few Details Feb 07, 2017
I had the privilege of having a fantastic lunch at this restaurant, but I have few details on their specific address and telephone number. Three of us dined here and the venue was selected by an awesome tour guide. It’s a popular local restaurant for a good reason. The food is awesome and the beer is cold. I started with a beef salad. This came with tender strips of beef, mushrooms, cheese, green beans, gherkins and black olives. It was seasoned and marinated to perfection. My main meal was ‘Manty’. There are different versions of this steamed dumpling dish and mine was ‘meat’. This was a plate full of delicious and tender dumplings from Heaven. Served with a few cold local bottles of beer, and I needed an afternoon nap.

This fantastic restaurant only has menus in the local language, but they have good photos of everything they serve. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. I enjoyed my massive lunch in the shade outside. A fabulous experience. And the best thing it that it’s very cheap. Main meals are less than $3!

As tourists can only travel in the Turkmenistan with an official guide, make sure they take you here for a meal. In Russian their name is:

Бахар ресторан Дашогузский

If I can get any more details like a telephone number or the exact address, I will update this review.
Dashoguz Map