Bahamian Kitchen

Trinity Place, Nassau, Bahamas

Bahamian Kitchen Nassau Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Great Bahamian cuisine at Bahamian Kitchen Mar 25, 2010
A short distance off busy Bay Street in Nassau, Bahamian Kitchen is a great place to sample real Bahamian food. Susan and I stopped here for lunch during our walking tour of Nassau.

Bahamian Kitchen offers a variety of chicken, ribs, fish and shellfish prepared in Bahamian style. Sandwiches are also offered for the less adventerous. We started with Conch Fritters appetizer and both ordered the Cracked Conch entree. Wow, both were excellent! Entrees come with Peas-n-Rice or white rice and two side dishes. I had potato salad, cole slaw, and white rice. Susan had Peas-n-Rice. There is where I erred. Peas-n-Rice is the true Bahamian dish. I tried some of hers and it was delicious! (The "peas" are really a type of bean.) I would order that now.

Definitely recommended!
Bahmian Kitchen restaurant
Cracked Conch
Bahamian Kitchen interior
Chokk says:
Missed this one ;)
Posted on: May 03, 2012
ahtibat17 says:
Thanks for the review! I'll definitely keep it in mind!
Posted on: May 02, 2010
Glynnes says:
A great review. Thanks
Posted on: May 02, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Bahamian Kitchen

Overall review of Nassau, Bahamas
I visited Nassau for the 1st time in July of 2007 -  August 7, 2007. My husband had gone home to work teaching for the summer. He left for Nassau 2 weeks before we found out I was pregnant.…Nassau Came from the Bahamian Kitchen at Marathon mall food court (I like my husbands better but there's is good…
Historic Nassau, Bahamas
Carnival Pride was due in Nassau, on New Providence Island, at 11:00 a.m. I spotted a sailboat about 9:30 as we finished breakfast at the Mermaid Grille up on the Lido and then sighted land a short t…Nassau police are famous for their white pith helmets.) We stopped for lunch at Bahamian Kitchen , one of the best…

Check Nassau Hotel Deals