Bahamasair

Check Miami Hotel Deals

Bahamasair Miami Reviews

ericarobinson121 ericarob…
unhappy paying customer Aug 05, 2013
Run! Run! Run! The worst air service ever!!! Well first thing first we were traveling out of ft. Lauderdale (fll) to freeport,bs on July 24,2013.just like every well prepared passenger I was there 2.5 hours early for a flight that was scheduled to leave at 1:30 p.m. while waiting for my flight the entire a/c system in the airport went out (fll) then as soon as I learned that I also learned that my flight was delayed until 2:30. 2:30 came and no flight and no update. 3:00 p.m. came and the update was the flight will be delayed until 4:30. So as you can imagine we have been is a hot, sweaty airport for 6.5 hours. 4:30 rolls around and yes still no flight and no updates. 5:00 p.m. finally hits and there is an update the flight should be at fll 5:30 so now I have been in this airport for 8.5 hours. I finally board the plane at exactly 5:45 p.m. I had to wait 8.5 hours for a 30 minute flight to freeport,bs. now on the way back my flight was schedule to leave freeport,bs at 5:30 p.m it was delayed until about 7:00 p.m. and when the plane arrived I had to wait outside while the airport workers loaded the plane up with luggage and carry a full conversation with each other. The ride back to fll was just as bad as the flight from fll on Bahamas air. Never again will I travel with Bahamas air it was horrible. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Thanks for nothing.

Check Miami Hotel Deals