Baguio City Hotels

Browse 10 Baguio City, Philippines hotel reviews for 47 Baguio City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Baguio City

Baguio Hotels1.6 km
Kabayan Hotels35.1 km
City of San Fernando Hotels37.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Baguio City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
Caliber-A says: "Since it was not peak season yet, I never did any advance booking for the acco..."
#2 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
NickDeJesu says: "I've stayed at the Camp John Hay Manor several times in the past. This time it s..."
#3 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
mudcore says: "It's about 15 minutes walk from the city center. The surrounding is peaceful and..."
#4 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
nolan says: "Casa Vallejo is a landmark Baguio Hotel dating back to the early 20th century wh..."
#5 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
TravellinChic says: "I paid 2,300/night in this hotel and we stayed 3 nights when we went to Baguio. ..."
#6 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
kristel says: "Concorde Hotel is full of antiquities. With its stairs, elevator, piano, decors,..."
#7 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
sarsicola says: "I was suppose to book a room at Hotel Veniz but all rooms are booked already and..."
#8 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
joseph98 says: "With no rooms left at the nearby hotel that Nolan had recommended, I chanced my ..."
#9 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
li-an says: "The hotel is on top of the mountain, it is refreshing, quiet and the weather is ..."
Average Rate
$38
#10 of 47 hotels in Baguio City
Located in the heart of the citys classic hotel row, Mountain Lodge is just a walk or ride away to most Baguios attractions: Bot...
Baguio City