Baguette & Chocolat

04 3923 1500

Baguette & Chocolat Hanoi Reviews

worldcitizen worldcit…
Tasty Name, Tasty Food Mar 19, 2008
Baguette & Chocolat- what an appetizing name! I came across this restaurant at exactly the right time, after a long journey from Cat Ba Island followed by wandering around Hanoi looking for an ATM. This restaurant is located inside the Museum of Ethnology and after I entered the museum, I headed straight towards it.

This is another non-profit restaurant that benefits and empowers disadvantaged youth. I ordered a sandwich and a non alcoholic mixed drink. The drink was very refreshing and the sandwich was excellent. It brought back memories of the wonderfully simple baguette sandwiches I always enjoyed on my first visit to Paris. If you're at the Museum of Ethnology, I highly recommend stopping by Baguette & Chocolat.
WinthorpeIII says:
In early January, B & C was no longer there, according to my cyclo driver and the shopkeeper next door. I thought that I was at 11 Pho Cha Ca, but my ability to find anything is nonexistent.

Can anyone confirmed if it moved or closed?
Posted on: Jan 27, 2009
nadia6035 says:
Thank you so much for this interesting insight into Hanoi. I have always wanted to go to Vietnam but was worried about traveling alone. I loved the photos and the helpful comments. Thank for taking the time to share. Nadia
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008