Bagels & Beans

Everywhere in centrum!, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bagels & Beans - Bagels and Beans, next to the the Dikker and Thijs Fenice hotel

Bagels & Beans Amsterdam Reviews

saintgl saintgl
Bagels and Beans Nov 11, 2011
This is a little, but cozy, beautiful and inexpensive bagel and coffee place next to the Dikker and Thijs Fenice hotel in Amsterdam. I think it might be a restaurant chain, but I don't know. There are thousands of nice places for breakfast in Amsterdam so I’m not sure if I would go out of your way to come here. But if you are staying at the Dikker and Thijs or somewhere nearby, you should try this place. Even though it is quite inexpensive, I was impressed with the food presentation. I took a picture of what I order, so that should speak for itself. Oh yeah, and it very tasty too.
Bagels and Beans, next to the the …
kat_mac27 kat_mac27
so good, so healthy :D Oct 07, 2008
I wish we had this in Australia! Seriously, who doesn't love bagels? They have a huge range of sandwich fillings apart from the salmon and philly stand-by. (*Philly: Philadelphia cream cheese, SO GOOD also) They have a whole bunch of teas and coffees though they kinda failed on the chai latte but I guess you can't have everything. My pick: Spicy mustard with turkey and salad! Mmmmm!

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals