Bagan Hotels

Browse 11 Bagan, Myanmar hotel reviews for 23 Bagan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bagan

Magwe Hotels53.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bagan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 23 hotels in Bagan
nolan says: "The Bagan River View Hotel is located in a stunning location with fantastic view..."
$48
#2 of 23 hotels in Bagan
halilee says: "We spend 3 nights at is wonderful, warm, welcoming hotel. The staff are helpful,..."
#3 of 23 hotels in Bagan
shavy says: "We arrived in Bagan after a 9 hours bus trip from Yangon, the bus arrived in Bag..."
#4 of 23 hotels in Bagan
andrejav says: "Ostello Bello was not my choice to go in Bagan. I cant stand overpriced hostels ..."
#5 of 23 hotels in Bagan
galanova says: "One of the best hotels I stayed in Myanmar. With price tag around 40-45USD per n..."
$32
#6 of 23 hotels in Bagan
mmagdalene says: "We were provided with a free upgrade from the standard room to the suite, that i..."
$31
#7 of 23 hotels in Bagan
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Amazing Bagan Resort for 3 nights in July 2015. We took a taxi from..."
$0
#8 of 23 hotels in Bagan
gingerbatik says: "Lonely planet guidebook has good review about this motel therefore we book this..."
#9 of 23 hotels in Bagan
SatishN says: "Room was nice, breakfast was below average in my opinion, most of staff was ok. ..."
#10 of 23 hotels in Bagan
The Kumudara Hotel Bagan is located in Bagan making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. With the guests' conveni...
$0