Baffetto's

Via del Governo Vecchio 114, Rome, Italy

Baffetto's Rome Reviews

laureley laureley
Buonissimo! May 02, 2011
I read about this pizza place in a "marc'o polo" travel guide and i was sceptical at first, because i don't like tourist's restaurants that much ;)

But when I went there I was surprised- there were people waiting in line only to try Baffetto's Pizza and Pasta. It was really delicious, "buonissimo"! I even went there the next day for dinner. When I went to Rome the second day I didn't forget to visit Baffetto's again!

The only negative aspect was- the waiters are somewhat stressed out and literally throw their guests out of the restaurant after they are finished eating. But this didn't bother me that much (that's why I came back ;)

In general, you can tell a restaurant in italy is good, when there is people waiting outside and you have to finish your pizza very quickly ;)
Geofan Geofan
good Jul 23, 2008
I've been there the day before yesterday, it's been the best place to eat Pizza in Rome.

We even were lucky to come early so we didn't have to wait! Great Pizza and fair prices!
TravelingGoombah Travelin…
Jun 21, 2007
Baffetto's is written up in many a Guide Book -- which is usually the kiss of death to me. However, the pizza and atmosphere more than live up to the reputation. I have been going here for years and it is one of two of my must stop restaurants in Rome -- I won't be devulging the other, because it is still unknown to tourists.

Baffetto's is small, so if you enter as a couple, you may be seated at a table that another couple or family is sitting at. This unique dining experience is just one reason to love Baffetto's -- the pizza is the other. The pizza is amazing and remains dirt cheap.

Favorite Dish: A plain margarita pizza will serve you just fine -- taste the freshness of the ingredients and don't be overpowered by loads of toppings. A carafe of the house wine will be refilled a few times as you dine with your newest best friends swapping stories of bella Roma.

Check Rome Hotel Deals