Badlands Motel & Campground

Badlands Motel & Campground - El Camino & Trailer & Scoots

Check Interior Hotel Deals

Badlands Motel & Campground Interior Reviews

oldschoolbill oldschoo…
The best view from of any campground I have ever had the pleasure of seeing from a folding chair in front of my tent. May 17, 2009
The best view from of any campground I have ever had the pleasure of seeing from a folding chair in front of my tent. I spent 3 days riding the motorcycle all over Badlands Park. I saw the prairie dog town, the buffalo herd, but it was this magnificent view that I made sure I had time to spent hours & hours looking at the mesmerizing view of the Badlands. I made sure I saw it a sunrise, sunset & all times in between.

As there were no campsites in front of me I had a clear view of Henrietta the Buffalo, Buck the horse & Pedro the burro. There was a herd of wild horses that would run from one side of the vista to the other. Did I mention I liked this view?

The Badlands Budget Host-Badlands has full hookups clean bathhouse & a very friendly staff. There are motel rooms, but I never looked at so I don’t know how they are. There is also a swimming pool, arcade room, souvenir shop, groceries, ice, camping supplies, fresh buffalo burgers (after getting to know Henrietta I just COULDN’T)!!

For breakfast try the "all you can eat sourdough pancakes" I am not sure I set a World record but I had to be in the top10. Dinner means "All you can eat Cowboy Stew" is a Western Culinary Delight. All you can eat at Badlands Budget Host-Badlands is a good thing all the time!!

This is a must stay if you are camping in South Dakota!!
Road King