Bad Ass Coffee

(831) 460-1007

Bad Ass Coffee Santa Cruz Reviews

sirenn9 sirenn9
Aug 07, 2007
I was so excited to see the familiar little donkey sign while I was walking down Pacific Avenue with my friends, and even more excited when it was confirmed that they had indeed opened a Bad Ass Coffee in Santa Cruz- Yay! For those of you who don't know what Bad Ass Coffee is, it's a coffee shop that first opened in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and since then has expanded into a chain. I have such good memories of hanging out in the hot sun on Ali'i Drive and drinking iced coffee after iced coffee at Bad Ass Coffee (as well as all the other cool little Kona coffee shops) back when I was in my late teens... so this place, aside from having great coffee, makes me feel smoewhat nostalgic.

I was pleased to see that this new shop had a lot of vegan friendly things to choose from, including vegan teacakes, and soy versions of all their drinks. I ordered the soy iced mocha, as this used to be my absolute favorite drink at the original Bad Ass Coffee in Kona. It tasted the same!

I will definitely get my coffee from here instead of Starbucks next time I visit Santa Cruz.
dansgirl1978 says:
I can't wait to try this place out when I'm up there later this month!! :)
Posted on: Oct 09, 2007
portia says:
hi, and they have a nice little sitting area near the front of the store where you can lounge with your laptop and use their free wireless network, watch tv and just chat with your friends.
Posted on: Aug 07, 2007