Baco y Vaca

798 2 De Mayo, Lima, Peru
Baco y Vaca - Hey where did my Martini of Maracuya go?????
Come on cherry come to mommy!!!! lol

Baco y Vaca Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
A great place to chill out with your co-workers Jul 26, 2009
Ok I know that it is normal that once it is 6 pm, you run from your office, and the last thing you wanna do is to spend one more second with your co-workers... because being over there and see their face every single day could give you more then one headache.

Well it was my case until 1.5 years ago. Finally got promoted to a great great area.

We celebrate every bday going out for a dinner, usually it is during the week, that means we cant stay over there to much time.

In this oportuny we wanted to celebrate with our ex manager... it doesnt matter if we are still working together or not, when you joing a team, I mean a really team.... the friendship stay for ever...

Sooo we decide to go to a best place, never gone before, to eat MEAT !!! And I was took to Baco & Vaca and OMG!!!! We had our speciall place, there are comoon areas and privates one, We got a private, and could chill out so many many hours!!!! no one botter you and you eather.

I havent see the bill yet.. I bet that will be the first email I will get tomorrow... lol... but that sure worth every single cent.

We asked a grill, and you get differents meat uts, everything more yummi then the other. Then potatoes, and a salad.

The good think, is that if you consider to celebrate with a lot of people you can take your own drink, of course you must pay a little, but its ok.

Me??? I drunk all we got and ordered a Martini of maracuya... and loved it !!!!!! And it had a cherrie inside.. that means got my aproval :)
The awesome grill.... uhmmmm
Hey where did my Martini of Maracu…

Check Lima Hotel Deals