Backyard Hotel P. Ltd.

Backyard Hotel P. Ltd. Rates and Deals

Backyard Hotel P. Ltd. Kathmandu Reviews

DimpleDee DimpleDee
Home away from home Nov 04, 2014
This is an amazing place for those travelling in a budget. I stayed in the dorm room (2 Double-Decker beds, 4 people) and it was perfect to me. The beds were clean and comfortable. Those in the dorm, we shared a common washroom/toilet but it was well kept. Not an issue at all. To top it off, the staffs were all so friendly and very helpful at all times. It is in the street of Thamel but not in the main road. Perfect to me! Every time I'm back from an outskirt trips, I come back to "home". I'd recommend this place to anyone. Good value and amazing hospitality.
dardeb dardeb
Basic hotel in great location Nov 04, 2011
This hotel is very basic, old furniture and basic bathroom with just a shower head instead of proper shower. This means the whole bathroom gets wet when you shower. Towels we were given had big holes in them, and we assumed they were at least clean.

The four of us spent one night in two double rooms. We prebooked this hotel, and were promised airport pickup, but nobody was waiting for us at the airport. Our flight was delayed, but I’m not sure this was the reason.

The hotel is located in Thamel, but away from the busy streets that are only two minutes by foot. It doesn't mean it's quiet at night, there's a night club close by and the laud music is on all night long. I was so tired and eventhough I’m a light sleeper, it didn’t bother me at all.

They do have a restaurant, but we didn’t get a chance to try it.

Free WiFi worked fine in the lobby area.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

In my opinion this hotel is slightly overpriced for what it offers (rooms were 30USD each), but it does have everything at a very basic level.
Backyard hotel

Backyard Hotel P. Ltd. Overview

With its central location, Backyard Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Kathmandu. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access (wireless), television, shower, satellite/cable TV, wireless internet access (complimentary).This beautiful Kathmandu accommodation provides 24hr room service, coffee shop, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer, tours to suit all guests' utmost convenience. The hotel offers garden to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. Along with its convenient location in Kathmandu, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To book a room at the Backyard Hotel, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

Backyard Hotel P. Ltd. Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower