Backpackers@SG

+65-90053180

Backpackers@SG Reviews

thalita88s thalita8…
Affordable Nice Hostel Nov 19, 2011
I booked it online from http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/BackpackersSG/Singapore/55910. They provide some photos of hostel's interior. Since I didn't take a single photo, you may read the site first :)

My first impression of this hostel is good. I traveled with my friend, and they welcomed us immediately. They will ask for 20SGD deposit which will they give it back to you when check out.

They offer free breakfast, fast wi-fi, fridge to use, soft drinks to sell, and locker. Breakfast is basic bread, with jam, or you can toast it. It's available only in the morning, but you can make coffee or tea for 24 hours.

Although the wi-fi signal is good, usually you will find guests surf the internet together in 1st floor, near the receptionist. And there's one tv too to watch it together.

The bed is comfortable. BUT, if you are (bit) overweight, you may don't want to sleep on upper bed. Last time I stay there, my friend was scared to climb the bed since it's fragile, and made a noise every time she tried to move.

Other than that, this hostel is worth it. Plus the staff are nice!
Backpackers@SG Map