Close to Mengo hospital and Police station, Kampala, Uganda

Check Kampala Hotel Deals

Backpackers Kampala Reviews

trainman trainman
A very cheap good hostel, Feb 19, 2018
Backpackers is a hostel inside Kampala, and I can not say it is situated in the center, because there is a big center of Kampala. But the location is very good and safe according to me, and you have many different things around you like police station, night club, bars, amrket and local places to eat. Many boda boda pass through here and and also taxis which goes to the city. So, it is easy to find a transport to some place around in Kampala from here.

The hostel had very few clients when I was there. It is a nice place to hang around in the evening and they sell beer and food. Food or breakfast is not included in the hostel and they offers many kind of price levels. It is also possible to tent here or sleep in your car.

In the neighbourhood or the stuff talk about their very delicious pizza, but for me it was nothing special. You can eat it, but it isnothing special. But I found a dish I liked here with sausages and patties, but I have forgotten the name. I prefer to leave the hostel and go to a local place and eat.

The wifi was allright and you could find many places on the hsotel were it worked. Not all over the place. But as a traveler I know it is important to get wifi to send messages to family and friends, so I can say it was ok here.

The best with this place is that you begin to speak with people and also the stuff is very good (at least when I was there). But I understood they change stuff once in a while. I felt their boss was not so popular at all. He did not wanna do improvements like a mirror in shower for the men, so we could shave proporly.
here they could have concerts or m…
In the corner they make this "famo…
Reception and bar.
vishwa01 says:
Nice blog,thanks for sharing the information, we are the best tourist guide agency in bangalore,we give the best knowledgeable tour guide service for you,we make your place visit most memorable movements in your holidays.

Tourist Guide