Backpacker's Travellers Inn

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Backpacker's Travellers Inn Kuala Lumpur Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Cheap place to stay in Chinatown Mar 27, 2012
This hostel is located in Chinatown so not too far from the bus station, MTR station and some of KL attractions. There are many shops and restaurants nearby so I quite liked the location.

We booked a twin room but there was some confusion with the booking so we got a triple room at the end. I'm not sure but I think we had to pay a bit more but it was still cheap and included NYE so we didn't complain anyway.

The room was very small so at the end we were glad we got a room for 3 people as one for 2 was even smaller... There was one single bed and one bunk bed in the room. And a mirror and a fan - nothing else. Thankfully we had a spare bed which we could use as a wardrobe. The room was extremely hot so it might be a good idea to get a room with A/C (and I'm suggesting that even though I'm not a big fan of A/C..). The bathroom was OKish and I don't recall any queues so that was nice. The only problem I had at this hostel was their laundry service - my pyjama bottoms went missing and they couldn't find them anywhere.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals