Backpacker's Hostel at The Little Red Dot

Backpacker's Hostel at The Little Red Dot Rates and Deals

Backpacker's Hostel at The Little Red Dot Singapore Reviews

rachel0309 rachel03…
the little red dot Feb 18, 2013
stayed at the little red dot once when i was in singapore . The price is quite reasonable, slept in a 8 ppl dorm, which costs me around 30SGD per night . the staffs re very helpful and one of the staff is quite helpful, jonathan(if no wrong)he likes to go party with some backpackers and always provide us some useful information about the nightlife there. The hostel provides free breakfast (bread and coffee).However, the location might not be that convenient, is 15mins walking distance away from the subway station .
jasonmontana jasonmon…
At The Little Red Dot - Singapore's Best Hostel Sep 17, 2012
When I travelled to Singapore last January, one thing that i considered is to find at least an affordable accommodation since I am traveling on a shoestring budget which is completely my fault because I didn’t save enough money knowing that I will be traveling on that month . And since Singapore has its reputation to be one of the most expensive cities in Southeast Asia I am quite apprehensive on pushing through my trip. In fact I just considered staying in Kuala Lumpur from my entire SE league but of course that didn’t happen. Singapore was still part on my bucket list of countries that I want to visit and ditching my plan would do no good for me and for my itinerary that I prepared prior to my trip. So I took the risk and pushed my plans of going to my dream destination.

Upon researching on the internet I stumbled to a backpacker’s hostel named The Little Red Dot Singapore. I was so curious about the hostel since the reviews they received from tripadvisor are all positive. I also discovered that I have a friend who happens to be a famous travel blogger in the Philippines stayed at The Little Red Dot Singapore for a week. So I made the decision to inquire about their rates and contacted the owner immediately. Surprisingly, David the hostel owner responded to my inquiry and then booked me into his hostel for a night stay.

The Hostel

When I arrived at the hostel early morning I was greeted by their very accommodating and jolly receptionist named Jonathan. He helped me in my backpack and offered me a map of Singapore. We talked for a while and he gave me some tips on where to go and what to do in the city which I do really appreciate because that was my first time visiting Singapore.

Since I arrived very early in the morning, I decided to stay at the hostel for a while and checked their amenities and facilities. It was very clean, safe and fun environment to stay considering that it was just a budget accommodation. I was also delighted when I find out that they offer free wifi, breakfast (bread toast and jam, cereals, coffee, tea) and you can play free video games/watch movies if you’re not out at the city exploring.

The Verdict

I really made the right decision in staying at The Little Red Dot Singapore. Not only I enjoyed their wonderful amenities and facilities, I also made new friends with the staffs and some of the guests which were traveling solo as well like me.

Backpacker's Hostel at The Little Red Dot Overview

This budget hostel offers value for money, and is just five minutes from Jalan Besar Stadium. Singapore's attractions, such as Sri Manmatha Karuneshvarar Temple, City Square Mall and Immigration and Checkpoints Authority are within an easy walking distance.

Backpacker's Hostel at The Little Red Dot Amenities

• Non-Smoking Rooms
  • In Room Movies
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom